When you are at sea on your boat, having a safe and reliable electrical system that allows you to have energy on board without any kind of problem, will be essential. Our mission is actually to guarantee you the safety essential for having fun and relaxing. For this reason, the Sea Smart Service offers you efficient and easy-to-use battery chargers and inverters, choosing for you only the best that the market has to offer.
The chargers we offer you are designed to work even in extreme conditions; also in this case you can choose the model that best suits your boat and your needs. All the chargers the Sea Smart Service propose are among the best on the market; these are some of their main features:
- they have a light container in anodized aluminum and stainless steel.
- they Are treated with insulation on internal components to prevent damage due to moisture or condensation and thus ensure a longer life.
- Protection from electromagnetic effects possibly produced by other equipment.
- They are suitable for any type of battery, recharges even completely discharged batteries.
- They have a battery temperature sensor.
- Full power up to temperatures of 45 ° C.
- They have a function that prevents the breaking of fuses, in case of limited / insufficient power.
- Possibility of parallel connection of several units
- they are compatible with GMDSS (acronym for Global Maritime Distress and Safety System) which allows users to monitor various alarm functions.
- they communicate directly with lithium-ion batteries
The inverters we offer you convert the 12 V or 24 V battery voltage into a stable 230 V 50 / 60Hz or 120 V 50/60 Hz mains voltage; they are easy to install and provide maximum power even in difficult conditions. Their pure sine wave shape guarantees energy of absolute quality, essential for the operation of sensitive equipment. These are some of their characteristics:
- Provide full power and high peaks even in difficult conditions.
- They have an automatic energy saving system for prolonged use.
- Easy to install: including IEC plug and socket.
- Reliable and safe: protected against overheating, overload, short circuit, high and low battery voltage.
For both battery chargers and inverters we rely only on the most popular brands on the market (Mastervolt and Quick to name a few). Let our technical consultants guide you in your choice to guarantee your boat a perfectly functional system for your navigation experiences. The Sea Smart Service will provide for the installation and will continue to follow you with maintenance, repairs and checks, guaranteeing you a complete and efficient service.